Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Next you will come to the Sirens........

Hi Karleigh Sue Fans!
 
 
Today I am sharing a new journal page made with "The Sea Can't Hold Me" - available in the store!!
A great image to create with in my mixed media journal.
 
 
I coloured this "siren" with colour pencils and fussy cut.
Background of my black journal is texture paste through a stencil and then sprayed with spray inks - Lindy's Stamp Gang.

 
I wanted a "sea/ocean"theme so I used green and blue ink sprays along with muslin cloth, some string and fish charms.
To go with the "siren" theme I handwrote a paragraph from "The Odyssey" warning about the sirens and their singing!


 
Really love images like this - she has a bit of an ancient feel to her and was just perfect for this page!
 
Make sure you visit the store for all the great images available, new releases, packs and more!!!
And visit the blog often for lots of inspiration along with our Facebook Group!
 
Sharon
Guest DT


1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

I love what you have done with this image, looks fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Post a Comment