Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Friday, August 26, 2016

Sexy and I know it! - Crafting Vicky

Hello!  I'm here to share with you my inspiration post for the month of August.  I wanted this month to convince you to try to use all your left over paints and other medium for future use.

In my case for this one I had made a brusho background and I used my little index card to wipe up the excess.  It was the perfect start to a background for the image Sexy and I know it.

I made a super short video to share with you the process here:

And here's the view of the ICAD ( the term is used for Index card a Day - but most of us use it just to refer to an index card because not many actually do one a day....)

Using leftovers like this really does jump start your creative process!!! This image was colored with copics and fussy cut.  I also have to admit to being totally ADICTED to magazine cut outs... so much fun using pre-typed sentiments this way.

 Hope you like it and that it does give you some inspiration.  Have a fabulous Friday and stay creative!!!  Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment